Entrex offers the investment community efficient licensing, origination, servicing, reporting, rating and trading of private company financial instruments.
Yes, private company instruments — harnessed to perform in a way you’ve never been able to access on your own. We created a marketplace for interests in entrepreneurial companies that provides the consistency and transparency you expect in the public investment market.
Why private companies?
- The Entrex Private Company Index (PCI) has tracked private company revenue performance trends since 2005
- This compendium of monthly top-line revenue data reveals an index that, in calendar 2007, outperformed the DJIA by 812% and Nasdaq by 559%
- Vast untapped asset class of $5-250 million annual revenue private companies performing against Wall St. volatility and US economic downturn
Despite the unprecedented market performance, investing in entrepreneurial companies has historically been a challenge and liquidity, difficult at best. With our proprietary TIGRcubs™ instrument, this path to interests in private companies is now clear and efficient to access.
What makes Entrex TIGRcubs™ interesting?
- TIGRcubs™ commoditize investments in the sub-sector of $5-250 million private companies
- Brand name of financial instrument known as “Top-line Income Generation Rights Certificates”
- Designed for high current cash-on-cash returns
- Investments into growth-oriented (sustainable) entrepreneurial companies
- Companies regularly distribute a percentage of top-line revenue, over a set period, in exchange for a sum of growth capital
Benefits of using TIGRcubs™
- Bundle private-company interests, with like terms, into a custom portfolio
- Large untapped pool of strong companies in the under $250 million annual revenue range
- Efficiently make investments of $1-10 million per company and greater
- Reduce dependence on asset liquidity events
- Avoid market timing risks
- Avoid the volatility seen in returns from private equity, mezzanine debt or venture structures
As a simple illustration, take the mortgage contract. Any bank could draft their own terms and secure contracts that are essentially valuable only to them. To increase the value, they instead follow industry standard to create a market worthy contract — one they can treat as an asset to keep or sell over time.
Similarly, Entrex TIGRcubs™ offer investors a framework to secure a cash-returning private company investment that is valuable beyond your relationship with it.
Entrex services TIGRcubs™ — helping you understand, manage, assess and value your private company asset. Support includes:
- Origination Support
- Financial Reporting
- Contract Servicing
- Contract Trading (potentially)
Distinguished by the tagline “…a TIGRcub™ Fund,” current investment focus spans from sustained high-growth companies to the green or LOHAS market space and on to consumer goods.
For more information about the Entrex TIGRcubs™ marketplace, contact us at 877.4.ENTREX or via e-mail.